Quite possibly completely uninteresting to anyone!

Thursday, October 28, 2004

The only way is up... or is it?

Last week was a write-off... I've learnt to accept that.

What was to be great about this week was that after my 3 flirts with bad luck last week, I was due some compensation. What better way to be compensated than buy purchasing a winning Lotto ticket?

So I put the backwork in (as they say 'you've got to be in it to win it') and trudged down the shops with my arm slung fashionably across my chest (all the kids are at it these days) and bought myself a lucky ticket to Wednesdays draw. If there were any justice in this world then it would be reasonable to assume that I'd basically won at this point.

What happened?

ONE fecking number. It's a fix!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home