Quite possibly completely uninteresting to anyone!

Thursday, October 21, 2004

G - Unit

It's been an intersting week, all in. Fortunate in some ways as it means i've had genuine fodder to fill this blog with. Most people arn't so lucky in their first few weeks of 'introspective documentation'...

So after cross-country car-less adventures and handy football related accidents, it only seemed fitting that I should return to work and be told that I no longer had a job! well... in this company at least!

IBM has decided to sell it's EDI service, which includes me (+27 others in the UK alone) as part of the deal. Apparently I have no say in this... which is nice. I have real love for IBM now. GXS are my new employers (who? exactly) as of Dec 1st 2004, and will be making me part of the G-Unit elite. One can only assume we will be captained by 'fiddy' himself. Either him or G8 (the artist formerly known as Gazza).

It's been an odd day. I've been on drugs for the majority so perhaps i'll wake up to find this was all a bad dream. Although I suspect I wont.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home